Do You Need Help?

Grandma’s House Common Questions

What does Grandma’s House do?
We provide shelter and/or resources to pregnant and parenting young people.
Submit a Resource Request

Who can come to Grandma’s House?
Anyone between the ages of 12-24 years old who has a child or is pregnant can live at Grandma’s House.
Anyone who has a baby who needs items like diapers, wipes, formula, and clothes can get help from Grandma’s House.

What kinds of things can Grandmas House help me with if I live there?
Grandma’s House will support you in connecting to resources, going back to school and graduating, job skills training, life skills training, parenting and childbirth education classes, help getting identification and all other necessary items.

When is Grandma’s House open?
Grandma’s House provides emergency shelter. You can call any time or day to get help!

Submit an application to live at Grandma’s House or make a referral.
For a list of Central Oregon resources available to youth and families experiencing homelessness, click here.

For more information or to get support please call Grandma’s House at: (541) 383-3515
or Text: (541) 604-4432